- Manager's Messages
- Tree Pick-Up: Thursday, January 12 @ 7:00 am
Tree Pick-Up: Thursday, January 12 @ 7:00 am
Posted By msuarez on December 22, 2016
Refuse company, EDCO, has graciously volunteered to pick up your discarded trees on Thursday, January 12 at 7:00 am. Here is what you need to know about properly disposing of your tree:
- Trees must be as bare as the day it was cut down: Remove all tinsel, lights and decor. EDCO will reject trees that are not properly prepared and it won’t be recycled.
- Wrap your tree when transporting: FREE green transportation bags are available for you and located outside the manager’s office on P1. Please wrap your tree when transporting it through the building to avoid dropping needles, which is not only messy but, can damage our cleaning equipment.
- Free Pick-Up January 12th: Please have your tree in the designated tree disposing area prior to 7:00 am on Thursday, January 12 to ensure your tree is picked up. If you miss this deadline you will need to dispose your tree off-site on your own. DO NOT PLACE TREES IN THE DUMPSTERS. Trees found in dumpsters may be subject to a fine and hearing before the Board of Directors.
- Tree Disposing Area on P1: This year trees will be collected by Stair #2 which is located directly in front of the line of vision from the P1 elevator lobby. Signs will be placed to guide you. Please put your tree as close to the wall as possible as vehicles parked in the area need to be able to back-up. You may leave the tree bagged.