Pool and Spa Use Reminders
Posted By msuarez on July 28, 2017
POOL USE REMINDERS
The pool is a popular place to hang out in the summer! Here are some helpful reminders so everyone can enjoy the cool waters.
- Pool and Spa hours are from 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. daily.
- Please travel through the side gate to enter and exit the pool area (not through the Amenity Room). Chlorine and other pool chemicals stain the carpet in the Amenity room after pool use. Keep in mind, the Amenity Room may be reserved or being used by others so please avoid disrupting their usage.
- The bathroom showers are available for rinsing before and after using the pool.
- Be sure to be as dry as possible before walking on the slick tile. Pool puddles have been found by the elevators and in the walk ways which poses a slip hazard for others.
- Remember to take your towels, chairs, and other pool items with you. Forgotten items will be disposed of.
- Glass, alcohol, and SMOKING are not allowed in the pool area. Remember, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Aria property. Aria is a smoke-free community!
- Guests and children must be accompanied by an adult resident at all times. Children under the age of fourteen (14) years are not allowed in the pool or spa area unless accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Pets of any kind are prohibited from being in the pool or spa areas.
- There is no lifeguard on duty.