- Manager's Messages
- Management Office Closed: 3/15 – 3/16
Management Office Closed: 3/15 – 3/16
Posted By msuarez on March 14, 2018
The Management Office will be closed on Thursday, March 15 and Friday, March 16. The Manager will respond to voice messages and emails upon her return on Monday, March 19.
Should you experience a property threatening emergency please call 800-400-2284.
WHAT IS AN AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCY?
Did you know that every after-hours emergency call residents make is answered by the Aria General Manager? An answering service will first take your initial call then forward it to the Manager to respond within an hour… regardless if it is an actual emergency or not. The General Manager than calls the resident back to give information.
- Garage gate stuck closed or open. Access system to the building is not working. Lobby doors are not locking;
- Flood or active leak into your unit or into the common area;
- Fire in the building and/or emergency alarms sounding;
- Someone trapped in an elevator.
NOT AN EMERGENCY
- Lock out of your unit or car (call a locksmith);
- Your car was towed or someone else is parked in your space (call the tow company Western Towing – information is on the gate);
- A clogged sink that is not flooding (call your own plumber);
- Loud party or noise violation (call security or the non-emergency police);
- “Beep” every few minutes from your a smoke alarm (change the battery);
- One elevator not working (only an emergency if 2 or more elevators are shut-down);
- Car broken into or stolen (call the police to file a report then email the Manager).