Posted By support on February 22, 2021
Dear Aria Residents,
As the county remains in purple tier, we would like to remind residents of the guidelines for the different amenities in the building.
Amenity Room Guidelines
- No more than six (6) people in the Amenity Room at a time.
- Maintain social distancing and sit at least six (6) feet away from any other person in the Amenity Room.
- Face coverings are required at all times in the common areas, including inside the Amenity Room.
- No large groups or reservations until further notice.
- While the Association provides periodic cleaning and sanitization, it is not guaranteed that the area, or its surfaces, will be cleaned/sanitized after each use, so you are using this area at your own risk.
Pool Area Guidelines
- The pool/spa area is open to Aria Residents only. No guests allowed at this time.
- No more than 10 people are allowed in the pool area at a time.
- No more than eight (8) people are allowed inside the pool at a time.
- Furniture is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Do not move furniture from its location on the pool deck.
- Residents must wear facial coverings at all times in the common areas of the Association, including the pool patio area. However, once seated at the pool patio and sunbathing, or in the water, you may remove the face covering.
Unfortunately, the spa and gym will remain closed until further notice.
The spa is 71/2 feet in diameter, which does not allow for residents to social distance while in the spa. Therefore, the Board has decided to keep it closed until the pandemic has subsided.
The gym will remain closed until the county is no longer in purple-tier. The purple-tier status only allows for outdoor gyms with modifications to remain open. Unfortunately, Aria does not have the capability to convert the indoor gym into an outdoor gym. If you have any questions regarding the current tier the county is in, please visit the San Diego County website for more information.