- Manager's Messages
- Gym Signup Sheet Online!
Gym Signup Sheet Online!
Posted By support on May 7, 2021
The signup sheet to use the gym on Tuesday, May 11th will go online on Monday, May 10th at 12:00am. Please follow the instructions below to make a reservation for Tuesday, May 11th:
- Please visit signup genius by clicking here.
- Residents can choose to make an account on signup genius for free or make a reservation as a guest every single time they wish to use the gym. Management recommends that you make an account.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ for the time slot of your choice.
- Once you have confirmed the date and time, click ‘Submit Sign Up’.
- If you make an account prior to clicking ‘Submit Sign Up’, you are required to fill in your unit # and you can select how many residents are using the fitness center for that time slot. Please confirm the number of residents before making a reservation.
- If you choose to not make an account and proceed as a guest, it will require you to fill out your unit #, name, email address, and phone number. Once you have completed this, click ‘Sign Up Now’.
- After you click ‘Sign Up Now’, you will see a confirmation of your reservation and you will also be emailed a copy of the reservation.
- At that point, you can add it your mobile or email calendar.
If you have a question regarding Signup Genius, please do not email through Signup Genius. You can contact Management by emailing email@example.com or calling the office during business hours at (619) 231-4235.
If you would like to cancel your reservation, please click ‘Edit My Signup’ through the email confirmation you received. Once the reservation opens up on your web browser, you can click ‘Delete’ to remove your reservation from the online signup sheet.
Signup Genius will hide time slots that are more than 2 days in the future. For example, at 12am on Monday, May 10th you’ll be able to see all the time slots for Tuesday and at 5am, you’ll be able to see the 5am-6am time slot for Wednesday, May 12th. We ask that each household only make one reservation per day. If Management sees that a household made more than one reservation per day, your reservation will be cancelled and you’ll receive an email regarding the cancellation.
Management understand this is a new setup and there may be some complications during the first couple of days. If you are having a hard time figuring out the signup sheet, please call the office and Management can walk you through it.