Posted By support on May 10, 2021
Dear Aria Residents,
At the April 26th Board meeting, the Board approved to reopen the spa on Monday, May 10th. The spa will be open from 9am to 8pm on a daily basis. In addition, the spa will be restricted to one household for an hour at a time. However, the association will not be posting a signup sheet similar to the fitness center. Please be courteous to the other residents in the building and follow the one-hour time limit per household restriction. As a reminder, below are the guidelines for the pool and spa:
- The pool/spa is open to Aria Residents only. No guests or individuals that do not live in the building are allowed at this time.
- Furniture is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Do not move the furniture from its location on the pool deck.
- Furniture cannot be saved. Unattended items will be removed.
- Residents must wear facial coverings at all times in the common areas of the Association, including the pool patio area. However, once seated at the pool patio and sunbathing, or in the water, you may remove the face covering.
- Maintain social distancing on the pool patio and in the water by staying 6 feet away from other residents not in your household.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available at the pool/spa area and in the amenity room.
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to conserve the limited Association supply.
- If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are otherwise not feeling well, do not enter the pool/spa area and stay home to protect others.
- While the Association provides periodic cleaning and sanitation, it’s not guaranteed the area/surfaces will be cleaned after each use, so you are using this area at your own risk.
In addition to the spa, the Board also approved to make changes to the fitness center. The capacity for the fitness center will increase from one household to two households or no more than five residents per timeslot. The Board also approved to modify the hours of operations to 5am-12am and the signup sheet will be posted on signupgenius.com. The 2nd page of the newsletter will include step-by-step instructions on how to make a reservation for the fitness center. If you are still having issues using Signup Genius, please email Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.