2022 Annual Meeting Election Results
Posted By mcooper on November 22, 2022
Ballot Box, the duly appointed Inspector of Election at the Adjourned Annual Meeting of the Aria Homeowners Association, a California, nonprofit, Mutual-Benefit Corporation, held on November 21, 2022, compiled an official Election Results Report:
• The number of members in good standing and entitled to vote on matters reported below was 137.
• In accordance with the Bylaws, I determined that a quorum of 25% of the voting power was reached.
• I reviewed the registration and all ballots received.
• I received thirty-eight (38) valid, signed ballot return envelopes containing thirty-eight (38) ballots.
• One (1) additional ballot return envelope received was determined to be invalid.
• I determined the authenticity, validity and effect of each of the ballots.
• I determined all challenges and questions in any way arising in connection with the right to vote.
• The two (2) candidates receiving the highest number of votes will serve for a two (2) year term until the 2024 Annual Meeting. I counted and tabulated the votes as follows:
James Jones 49
Harry Windle 27
DIRECTORS ELECTED TERMS
James Jones 2024
Harry Windle 2024
IRS RULING 70-604 VOTES
ANNUAL MINUTES (2021) VOTES