- Manager’s Messages
Board meetings take place every 4th Monday of the month in the Amenities Room with Executive Session at 5:00 pm (closed to members) and Executive Session at 6:00 pm (open to homeowners). Should the day and/or time of the meetings change notices will be posted in the mailroom and elevator lobby bulletin boards.
Dear Aria Residents,
We understand residents are eager to have the exterior windows cleaned as soon as possible! However, the association needs to make sure that the swing stage that is used by the window washing company is completely inspected and safe to use. The association was supposed to receive the equipment that was inspected between May 17th and May 28th and the window washing was supposed to start on May 31st. Unfortunately, the return of the equipment was delayed due to some repairs being needed and will not be returned until the week of June 15th. Therefore, the association is looking at a tentative start date of June 21st for the window washing of the building.
Unfortunately, this start date is out of the association’s hands as getting the report from the testing company that the equipment is safe to use is an OSHA requirement as well as the right thing to do to ensure our window washers are safe while cleaning the windows. Management will continue to push to get the repairs done as quickly as possible in hopes that we can move up the date of window washing. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact Management during business hours.
Dear Aria Residents,
At the April 26th Board meeting, the Board approved to reopen the spa on Monday, May 10th. The spa will be open from 9am to 8pm on a daily basis. In addition, the spa will be restricted to one household for an hour at a time. However, the association will not be posting a signup sheet similar to the fitness center. Please be courteous to the other residents in the building and follow the one-hour time limit per household restriction. As a reminder, below are the guidelines for the pool and spa:
- The pool/spa is open to Aria Residents only. No guests or individuals that do not live in the building are allowed at this time.
- Furniture is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Do not move the furniture from its location on the pool deck.
- Furniture cannot be saved. Unattended items will be removed.
- Residents must wear facial coverings at all times in the common areas of the Association, including the pool patio area. However, once seated at the pool patio and sunbathing, or in the water, you may remove the face covering.
- Maintain social distancing on the pool patio and in the water by staying 6 feet away from other residents not in your household.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available at the pool/spa area and in the amenity room.
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes to conserve the limited Association supply.
- If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are otherwise not feeling well, do not enter the pool/spa area and stay home to protect others.
- While the Association provides periodic cleaning and sanitation, it’s not guaranteed the area/surfaces will be cleaned after each use, so you are using this area at your own risk.
In addition to the spa, the Board also approved to make changes to the fitness center. The capacity for the fitness center will increase from one household to two households or no more than five residents per timeslot. The Board also approved to modify the hours of operations to 5am-12am and the signup sheet will be posted on signupgenius.com. The 2nd page of the newsletter will include step-by-step instructions on how to make a reservation for the fitness center. If you are still having issues using Signup Genius, please email Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The signup sheet to use the gym on Tuesday, May 11th will go online on Monday, May 10th at 12:00am. Please follow the instructions below to make a reservation for Tuesday, May 11th:
- Please visit signup genius by clicking here.
- Residents can choose to make an account on signup genius for free or make a reservation as a guest every single time they wish to use the gym. Management recommends that you make an account.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ for the time slot of your choice.
- Once you have confirmed the date and time, click ‘Submit Sign Up’.
- If you make an account prior to clicking ‘Submit Sign Up’, you are required to fill in your unit # and you can select how many residents are using the fitness center for that time slot. Please confirm the number of residents before making a reservation.
- If you choose to not make an account and proceed as a guest, it will require you to fill out your unit #, name, email address, and phone number. Once you have completed this, click ‘Sign Up Now’.
- After you click ‘Sign Up Now’, you will see a confirmation of your reservation and you will also be emailed a copy of the reservation.
- At that point, you can add it your mobile or email calendar.
If you have a question regarding Signup Genius, please do not email through Signup Genius. You can contact Management by emailing email@example.com or calling the office during business hours at (619) 231-4235.
If you would like to cancel your reservation, please click ‘Edit My Signup’ through the email confirmation you received. Once the reservation opens up on your web browser, you can click ‘Delete’ to remove your reservation from the online signup sheet.
Signup Genius will hide time slots that are more than 2 days in the future. For example, at 12am on Monday, May 10th you’ll be able to see all the time slots for Tuesday and at 5am, you’ll be able to see the 5am-6am time slot for Wednesday, May 12th. We ask that each household only make one reservation per day. If Management sees that a household made more than one reservation per day, your reservation will be cancelled and you’ll receive an email regarding the cancellation.
Management understand this is a new setup and there may be some complications during the first couple of days. If you are having a hard time figuring out the signup sheet, please call the office and Management can walk you through it.
Dear Aria Residents,
Have you ever received a notification from your delivery carrier a package was delivered and when arrive to your front door, there is no package? Well, if you haven’t experienced this, your neighbors may have. If you receive a package that belongs to another resident on the same floor as you or the floor above/below you, please do the neighborly thing and let them know you received it by mistake. You can also go above and beyond and take the package to them! It has been reported in the last couple of weeks that residents aren’t receiving their packages and turns out it was delivered to the wrong floor or wrong door!
Of course, please make sure to check the parcel lockers in the mailrooms before contacting your carrier for an undelivered package.
Dear Aria Residents,
The association has contracted with Personal Touch Cleaning to complete a deep clean of the trash chute in the building. The trash chute will be temporarily inaccessible on Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 8:30am to 3:30pm. During this time frame, we ask that residents hold off on removing any trash from their unit.
If you are unable to keep trash within your unit during the time frame above, please store all trash in sealed bags next to the trash chute on your floor. The staff completing the deep cleaning will remove any trash stored in the trash rooms once the service has been completed. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Management during business hours.